Dodge Hornet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Mines been in assembly now for a month with no new updates. I really don't count on it being here until Jan or Feb at the soonest.

· Registered
GT Plus in Blue Steele (eventually)
49 Posts
From the rumor mill / vaporware / probably fake-news department:
I saw a listing for a Dodge Hornet GT in 8-ball w/ Track and Tech Packs with a VIN on truecar for dealer in Minnesota (2023 Dodge Hornet GT For Sale in Hopkins, MN - ZACNDFAN9P3A00470 - TrueCar ) Didn't really see any new news there (apart from a VIN associated with a Hornet). Visiting that dealership's page, the car's not on it... so make of that what you will...

· Registered
117 Posts
From the rumor mill / vaporware / probably fake-news department:
I saw a listing for a Dodge Hornet GT in 8-ball w/ Track and Tech Packs with a VIN on truecar for dealer in Minnesota (2023 Dodge Hornet GT For Sale in Hopkins, MN - ZACNDFAN9P3A00470 - TrueCar ) Didn't really see any new news there (apart from a VIN associated with a Hornet). Visiting that dealership's page, the car's not on it... so make of that what you will...
I ordered on day 2, hopefully I'll get my vin soon too.

· Registered
117 Posts
Have you spoken to anyone from dodge to see what's going on with your order? And has anyone spoken to dode about their orders also
Not in a while. All I know is that it went into assembly on 11 Nov.

· Registered
GT Plus in Blue Steele (eventually)
49 Posts
Ordered Tuesday, Got my order confirmation number today. Even got a picture of what my "Non-Track Pack" GT Plus will look like. I'm ok with the Chrome Wheels and body-colored mirrors. (Don't plan on GLH-ifying mine) - now realizing that is what all of the order tracker blue steele images look like...

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

· Registered
117 Posts
Ah, from everything I've seen, I thought the track pack had the blacked-out hornet emblem and black mirror caps, but that must just be the blacktop back.
No that is the is the Blacktop Package.

Black badges
Black mirror caps
18" Black Abyss Wheels
Gloss black window moldings

i wanted this too but, didn't wanna pay for 18 & 20 inch wheels

Reactions: SomeDoug
1 - 20 of 38 Posts