Dodge Hornet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to say hello. Looking to find out all about the new Hornets.
Just ordered a Blue Steel GT Plus today. With the Harmon Kardon 14 speaker system, this is an awesome system in the Alfa's. Got the Track Pack & Tech Pack too

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car
Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift Car Motor vehicle

Reactions: RumbleBee

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey all, just wanted to say hello. Looking to find out all about the new Hornets.
Just ordered a Blue Steel GT Plus today. With the Harmon Kardon 14 speaker system, this is an awesome system in the Alfa's. Got the Track Pack & Tech Pack too

View attachment 137 View attachment 138
Welcome @RexS! Did you consider going with the Tonale at all or were you set on the Hornet?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was actually waiting on the Tonale release, I really was wanting it. But, when I saw the release of the Hornet and the colors and options I was sold. It's still a Tonale at heart. Same interior, just some minor Dodge appearance changes. Plus, I love there will be the Direct Connection catalogue of parts that you will be able to have installed and maintain warranty. Looking at the lowering springs, tune, exhaust and GLH package.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was actually waiting on the Tonale release, I really was wanting it. But, when I saw the release of the Hornet and the colors and options I was sold. It's still a Tonale at heart. Same interior, just some minor Dodge appearance changes. Plus, I love there will be the Direct Connection catalogue of parts that you will be able to have installed and maintain warranty. Looking at the lowering springs, tune, exhaust and GLH package.
Yeah the Hornet's offering is more compelling to me than the Tonale. I'm interested in the exhaust and tune as well. For the lowering springs I'd have to see what the Hornet looks like with them first before deciding.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the Hornet's offering is more compelling to me than the Tonale. I'm interested in the exhaust and tune as well. For the lowering springs I'd have to see what the Hornet looks like with them first before deciding.
Here are pics of the GLH that is lowered. Supposed to be just a little over 1 inch drop.
Shows the dual exhaust too but, probably have to either change the diffuser or cut holes.
I want the GLH Stripe package too.

Wheel Vehicle Grille Tire Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure, that's one thing I forgot to ask about.
The info is still very limited

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello!

I'm waiting on the R/T's to be available for order but in the meantime I'd like to soak up as much info about this car as I can!

I currently own a Dodge Durango R/T and have been a fan of Dodge since they introduced the Dodge Charger SRT8.
Welcome to the forum @Tonka Swoont! Will you be keeping your Durango when you get your Hornet? Or will you sell/trade it in?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts