Dodge Hornet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at my dealer this morning to get an update. Car is in code JB - built, OK'd and was shipped to upfit center for stripe. There are no stripes so I'm thinking maybe badges??

Attachments

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stopped at my dealer this morning to get an update. Car is in code JB - built, OK'd and was shipped to upfit center for stripe. There are no stripes so I'm thinking maybe badges??
Had a guy from another forum that works at a dealership just run my VON#, he sent me screen shots that show my VIN# and that the car actually shipped on 13 Dec from Salerno Italy heading for Blount Island Florida, ETA TBD. I wonder why my dealer didn't give me this info earlier.

Reactions: SomeDoug

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found out upfit center could be many things, not just stripes. Like bigger wheels and tires (track pack) upgraded stainless or aluminum interior trim (also track pack) who knows...??
Anyway, it's on its way to Florida at this time.
Should arrive in port this week sometime.

Reactions: DogsRule

· Registered
29 Posts
Found out upfit center could be many things, not just stripes. Like bigger wheels and tires (track pack) upgraded stainless or aluminum interior trim (also track pack) who knows...??

Anyway, it's on its way to Florida at this time.

Should arrive in port this week sometime.

Awesome congrats please update when its here and take pics and review the MPG lol

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine should be in at the port in Florida by now but, no new updates this week

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did someone get theirs already?

· Registered
R/T in Summer 2024
22 Posts
This thread went sideways.
We're all waiting for Rex S to tell us it's arrived at the dealer.
Until then, it's all uncertainty.

What would be fun is to see if you have a name of the ship and track it on Shiptracker or the like. It would be as pathetic as tracking Santa to see when your presents arrive, but what the hell else have we got?

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, last I heard was it shipped on 13 Dec. and was headed for Blount Island, Fl. Dealer said it could sit there for weeks before getting shipped out to Va. You will all know when it arrives.

· Registered
29 Posts
Did someone get theirs already?

I thought so but I guess not has yo thinking of canceling urs arrived yet? And I'm

Yeah, last I heard was it shipped on 13 Dec. and was headed for Blount Island, Fl. Dealer said it could sit there for weeks before getting shipped out to Va. You will all know when it arrives.
good morning and yeah it's a waiting game right now I'm tempted to get the Mazda cx-5 but I just need a damn review of the hornet lol

· Registered
GT Plus in Blue Steele (eventually)
49 Posts
Yeah, I'd just like to get mine before June (which is my Scion's - the trade in's - next inspection). If there isn't much movement by April, MIGHT check into swapping over to a 2024 Kia Seltos since in addition to the MOPAR brands, the dealership I got mine from is also a KIA and Mitsubishi dealer ( and I REALLT don't want a Mitsi)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts