Dodge Hornet Forum banner

After Market Wheels

3K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Chipshot 
#1 ·
Been doing a lot of research on specs, also found pics in the UK Tonale forum of a Tonale lowered on Quadrafoglio wheels.
I just ordered a set of 20x9 +35 5x110 AC002 wheels. Audio City has them listed as fitting the Tonale and the Hornet. The 20x9 +35 offset should have about 12mm closer to the strut and 13 mm outwards compared to the factory 20x8 +37. gonna order a cheap set set of 3 & 5 mm spacers for testing just in case. I guess I will be one of the first testers. Still debating on a 245/40 or a 255/35 tire though. Also played around on MS Paint 3D (Don't have Photoshop yet) Did the Blue Steel with the AC's on it 1 shot stock height and 1 shot lowered.

Wheel Pic:
Wheel Automotive tire Alloy wheel Automotive design Bicycle part

Stock height
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Lowered:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Tonale on lowered on QV wheels
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

See less See more
Reactions: SomeDoug
#2 ·
Well, the new wheels, TPMS sensors and lug bolts have all arrived. Now i just need my 245/40/20 Yokohama Advan Apex V601 tires and the CAR to arrive and to get the wheels cleaned up and ceramic coated prior to tire mounting.

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Tire

Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Alloy wheel Tread

Hood Window Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

#3 ·
Been doing a lot of research on specs, also found pics in the UK Tonale forum of a Tonale lowered on Quadrafoglio wheels.

Tonale on lowered on QV wheels
View attachment 349
Giulia or Stelvio QV?
Well, the new wheels, TPMS sensors and lug bolts have all arrived. Now i just need my 245/40/20 Yokohama Advan Apex V601 tires and the CAR to arrive and to get the wheels cleaned up and ceramic coated prior to tire mounting.
Are you going to swap immediately?

#4 ·
Giulia or Stelvio QV? Not sure which, it didn't say.

Are you going to swap immediately? Soon afterwards, I may want to drive it a couple days on the factory 20's so I can compare the 2 better.

#5 ·
Giulia or Stelvio QV? Not sure which, it didn't say.
Giulia QV has 19" wheels, Stelvio QV has 20" or 21".

Are you going to swap immediately? Soon afterwards, I may want to drive it a couple days on the factory 20's so I can compare the 2 better.
You probably already know that the less you drive on them the better, if you're planning to sell them.

The Hornet's base wheels are kind of boring, IMO.

Reactions: RexS
#7 ·
Ah, I was not aware you were getting the track pack. Probably a basic GT Plus for us. Leasing, so unlikely we'll be doing any individualizing.

Reactions: RexS
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.